Tired of dry scalps??? TRY THESE OILS
During this winter season, we need to take extra care of our hair too and ensure it is properly oiled. My favorite NATURAL go to moisturizers are Coconut Oil and Shea butter. Although we all have our own personal preference and hair texture, these oils have worked for me and others.
- Helps itchy scalps and prevents dandruff
- It softens hair to enable combing
- It helps to enhance your curls
- It is very good for doing twists because the result is perfect curls.
- Coconut oil helps to control frizz, by penetrating your curls and smoothing out irritating flyaway
- Coconut oil is Affordable
- Mix coconut oil with styling gel and it gets your edges laid perfectly
Shea Butter (unrefined)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Acts as a detangler for your hair
- It can be used as a hair mask. To repair hair breakage
- It is inexpensive.
- The smell usually puts people off, but if you mix it with oils like coconut, olive or tea tree, the smell isn’t as pungent.
- Shea butter is high in Vitamins A, E and F. That help prevent hair loss.
- Shea butter protects the hair, it also adds moisture to dry and Brittle hair.
Now you better start heading to the market, hair shop or beauty supply store to save your hair this winter. Also on amazon, they have affordable ones so you can check it out